Lord Veer Hanuman is a renowned icon of courage, heroic acts and ultimate devotion to the divine. A number of mythological episodes lend us stories that showcase his sheer strength, valor, and love for the divine - Lord Ram.
The Great Poet Tulsidas, a devotee of Lord Ram and author of Ramcharitmanas, wrote verses in praise of Lord Hanuman, which became the embodiment of his divinity and a channel to invoke his blessings.
There are myriads of benefits of reading the Hanuman Chalisa or literally the 40 verses about Lord Hanuman. The power embedded in the verses can boost any ventures and imparts protection from negativity and dispel obstacles.
It is a popular belief that chanting the Hanuman Chalisa with utmost devotion invokes Lord Hanuman’s divine intervention in life’s greatest issues and resolves them.
Here are compelling benefits of chanting the Hanuman Chalisa that will make you want to recite it over and over again. And they are not the only ones. Each verse has its own effects and it takes very little time to recite the beautiful verses filled with the grace of Lord Hanuman.
1. Reciting the opening verses of Hanuman Chalisa at night
for at least 8 times helps
o absolve sins you might
have committed by hurting or insulting someone knowingly and
2.Reading the Hanuman Chalisa before traveling protects you from accidents and risks.
3.Reading Hanuman Chalisa to an
an ill person makes him
feel at ease.
4. It is advisable for students to read Hanuman Chalisa to improve concentration and focus.
5. For those who deal with insomnia or poor quality of sleep, reading Hanuman Chalisa can calm the nerves and bring on deep sweet sleep.
6.The one who reads the Hanuman Chalisa 8 times on a Saturday can absolve the adverse effects of Shani Dev in his or her life.
7.Reciting the Hanuman Chalisa 11 times in the afternoon attracts wealth.
8. Someone who recites the Hanuman Chalisa starts to emit a divine aura and people are drawn to that person.
9.Regular recitation of Hanuman Chalisa leads to dynamic character transformation.
10. Hanuman Chalisa helps overcome internal fears and fills the heart with courage and confidence. Reading it before important meetings and job interviews can relieve the tension and even bring success.
Anyone with a devoted heart and love for Great Hanuman can reap the benefits of reading the Hanuman Chalisa. Keeping a Hanuman Chalisa always with you can allow you to recite it anytime.
You can also install a Hanuman Yantra at a sacred altar in your home or office and meditate on it. Tune into the powers of Lord Hanuman by lighting an incense in his name.
And begin by vocalizing his mantra, “Om Ham Hanumate Namah!”